Disney+ had a good month of August. The month welcomed She-Hulk: Tatiana Maslany’s Lawyer to the MCU, as well as five little shorts following little baby Groot. There was also the streaming debut of Pixar’s Lightyear, not to mention Sing-Alongs for Beauty and the Beast and Tangled. But what could September bring?
Good, She-Hulk will obviously continue to air episodes every week, and Star Wars will enter the pop culture conversation still like Star Wars: Andor finally falls.
Then there’s the fact that Disney+ Day is fast approaching on September 8th. The fans already know Thor: Love and Thunder will drop then, but the streaming service almost certainly has plenty of brand surprises in store for its audience.
Now, the company has released a full list of all the content set to hit the service next month—while waiting for any unforeseen surprises D23sure.
Disney+ movies and shows arriving next month
Disney has officially confirmed everything coming to their service during the month of September, including several episodes of She-Hulk and Andorthe streaming premiere of Thor: Love and Thunderand several sing-along specials.
The full list, including 47 different projects, can be found below.
- Thursday, September 1
- She-Hulk: Lawyer – Episode 3
- friday september 2
- Al Davis vs. the NFL
- Dickie V
- Elway to Marin
- nature boy
- Run delicately
- Potatoes: Who Killed the USFL?
- The band that wouldn’t die
- The two bills
- scabies year
- It was always me, behind the story
- Wednesday, September 7
- Edge of the Unknown with Jimmy Chin (S1)
- Europe seen from above (S3)
- Europe seen from above (S4)
- Prime Survivor: Mighty Mekong (S1)
- Puppy Buddies (S5, 3 episodes)
- High School Musical: The Musical: The Series – Episode 307 “Camp Ball”
- Thursday, September 8 – Disney+ Day
- Frozen (Sing along)
- Frozen 2 (Sing along)
- Mickey Mouse playhouse (S1, 5 episodes)
- Thor: Love and Thunder
- cars on the road
- Dancing with the Stars: The Pros’ Most Memorable Dances (Special)
- Epic Adventures with Bertie Gregory
- Growing up
- Marvel Studios Assembled: The Making of Thor: Love and Thunder
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Return of the Jedi
- unknown land
- She-Hulk: Lawyer – Episode 4
- friday september 9
- Wednesday September 14
- Early Alaskans (S1)
- In the womb: baby animals (S1)
- short circuit – Episode 206 “Thinking”
- High School Musical: The Musical: The Series – Episode 308 “Let it go”
- Thursday September 15
- She-Hulk: Lawyer – Episode 5
- friday september 16
- coconut (Sing along)
- The art of racing in the rain
- monday september 19
- Dancing with the stars – Season 31 premiere (live)
- Wednesday, September 21
- fire buttons (S1, 12 episodes)
- Nasty Tuna: Outer Banks (S8, 8 episodes)
- Andor – Premiere of 3 episodes – Episodes 1 to 3
- Thursday September 22
- She-Hulk: Lawyer – Episode 6
- friday september 23
- Saving the Giraffes: The Long Journey Home
- spies in disguise
- The Call of the Wild
- monday september 26
- Dancing with the stars – Episode 2 (live)
- Wednesday, September 28
- Life Below Zero: Northern Territories (S2)
- Minnie’s Bow-Toons: Party Palace Pals (S2, 11 episodes)
- The Mighty Ducks: The Game Changers – Season 2 premiere
- Andor – Episode 4
- Thursday, September 29
- She-Hulk: Lawyer – Episode 7
She-Hulk crosses paths with Andor
Last year, Disney+ Day saw the release of some fun specials on the streaming service, which gave previews of upcoming content across some of their brands, including Marvel Studios. But with the holidays not colliding with D23, the chances of a similar setup are unlikely.
At the very least, there are big plans to look forward to. The streaming service is even set to break records by having a Star Wars and Marvel series actively streaming episodes today in the same time zones—yet She-Hulk switch to thursday was almost certainly a play to keep the two from stepping on each other’s toes.
For those who really love these Disney Sing-Along specials, it looks like they’ll just keep coming. Maybe the company could do Hercules Where Mulane Next?
She-Hulk is now streaming on Disney+.